Thursday 4 July 2013

I'm off to a flying start


I've had this tab open in the background for most of the day, and as you can see, there's nothing there yet. I haven't been staring at it all day though, I have been doing other stuff.

So what can I learn from this? One thing I can think I've realised is that innovation and creativity isn't just something you can sit down and decide to do. For me at least, I don't think this is about being distracted by other things, I just don't think I'm in a very creative mood today. So perhaps something I'll need to think about is how to get into that creative mood, and how to facilitate creating this mood in others.

As I've said before (and will continue to say over the coming months), I do want to hear from you, so I'm going to pose you a question to help. In what kind of situations do you feel most creative?

No comments:

Post a Comment